Christians Engaged in Faith Formation (CEF) is seeking a creative, organized, and social media-savvy individual for a new position of Content Manager. This is a contract position.
The CEF Content Manager’s role is to assist the Board of Directors with the growth of CEF as an organization through the sharing and development of content useful to both members and potential members. If membership and engagement increases as a result of the work of the CEF Content Manager, we will know the position has been of benefit to the organization.
- Create a monthly social media calendar.
- Use web-based tools for scheduling and planning.
- Search for appropriate content to share from social media, Communities of Practice, guest contributors, etc.
- Create appropriate content, such as memes.
- Serve as the hub for others to send content to.
- Prepare and post content on CEF social media accounts, our blog, and our weekly email.
- Assist with maintaining the CEF website (especially the primary blog.)
- Assist with support needs for Community of Practice leaders.
- Assist with the creation of special content we create, such as ebooks.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Training in theology and faith formation.
- Strong familiarity with facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Good people and writing skills.
- Ability to manage time and work independently.
- $25/hour, up to 10 hours per week
- Contract term; 25 weeks (renewable)
- No office space provided. This is a work-at-home position.
- Accountability: Reports to the Content Marketing Team of the CEF Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Please send a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest, background and experience as well as your connection with CEF.
Include name and contact information for three references.
Deadline: May 27 with a start date as soon as possible in June.
Send all materials electronically (PDF format preferred) to: Sharon Barkmeier, email@example.com.